Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 696 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00191 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$4,901 (CH$2,559,570) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $438 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 6 hours ago)