Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 665 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.696 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 67% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,344 (€1,972) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 6 hours ago)