Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24527 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$2,709 (R$ 11,045) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arequipa costs S/. 38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)