Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.698 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,371 (€3,164) in Oviedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)