Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.390 NZD / USD
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 42% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,400 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$4,888 ($3,517) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)