Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22068 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 53% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,500 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,980 (18,033元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)