Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.685 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$6,924 (€4,109) in Montpellier.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)