Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,311 prices entered by 731 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.058 NZD / BHD
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,625 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$11,169 (Dinar 2,752) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Strasbourg costs €1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in João Pessoa costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in New York City costs $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)