Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,234 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.788 NZD / BHD
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 38% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,625 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$9,612 (Dinar 2,537) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)