Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.650 NZD / BHD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,133 prices entered by 431 different people.
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 40% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)