Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Auckland, New Zealand
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,657 prices entered by 808 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.985 NZD / BHD
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 33% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$10,810 (Dinar 2,713) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stara Zagora costs 10 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Penza costs руб 850 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)