Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00227 NZD / CRC
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 54% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,500 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,900 (₡ 1,718,276) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)