Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00333 NZD / KZT
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 79% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$1,832 (550,475 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)