Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 NZD / IRR *
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$2,409 (﷼ 72,975,701) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 2 hours ago)