Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02541 NZD / SDG *
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 30% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$6,989 (275,024 Pound) in Kassala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €850 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 2 hours ago)