Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,694 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00404 NZD / KZT
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 77% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,625 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,581 (885,291 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tromsø costs kr 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 87,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.90 (about 1 hour ago)