Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00411 NZD / KZT
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 76% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,200 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$1,930 (469,997 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)