Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00420 NZD / KZT
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 76% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,631 (865,124 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)