Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00437 NZD / KZT
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 75% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,625 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,882 (887,439 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)