Cost of living comparison between Karaganda, Kazakhstan and Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00438 NZD / KZT
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 75% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,679 (840,608 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 19,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)