Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 553 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01899 NZD / RUB
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 73% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,300 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$2,224 (руб 117,125) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vancouver costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)