Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03963 NZD / NIO
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 63% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,700 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,570 (90,070 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,700 kn (about 2 hours ago)