Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 NZD / VND
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 61% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,500 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,325 (54,561,145 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 285TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cartagena costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 30,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nairobi costs Shilling440 (about 2 hours ago)