Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01192 NZD / NPR
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 57% more expensive than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$13,498 (₨ 1,132,078) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,600 in Auckland.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whitehorse costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)