Cost of living in Fuzhou, China vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22071 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 51% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$4,635 (21,002元) in Fuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)