Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26537 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 71% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$2,685 (R$ 10,117) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alanya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prishtina costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Maceió costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)