Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01538 NZD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,782 (ARS $245,808) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)