Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Auckland, New Zealand (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00863 NZD / ARSX *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 79% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,700 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$2,058 (ARS $133,792) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,460 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 4 hours ago)