Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05724 NZD / HNL
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 48% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$4,475 (L 78,175) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 550,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)