Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.390 NZD / CUC *
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 22% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$6,847 (4,927 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 20,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)