Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00191 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,326 (CH$2,789,553) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)