Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00191 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,400 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$4,785 (CH$2,506,285) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Barquisimeto costs 50,000,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (about 1 hour ago)