Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.691 NZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 621 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,100 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$4,439 (€2,625) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 240,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 130 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)