Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00095 NZD / IQD
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,400 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$6,386 (6,723,147 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,050 (about 3 hours ago)