Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 USD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,458 prices entered by 408 different people.
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)