Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 USD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,540 prices entered by 375 different people.
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)