Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,722 (COL$4,906,501) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 19,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)