Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,901 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,812 (Bs 38,024) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reading, Berkshire costs £14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)