Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,711 (Bs 56,966) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tacna costs S/. 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩2,880 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)