Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,439 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,644 (Bs 46,323) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)