Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10050 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,682 (Bs 56,537) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bydgoszcz costs 0.05 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $42 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Sorocaba costs R$ 1.33 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Juan costs $5.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)