Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,412 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,617 (Bs 155,342,535) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)