Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10050 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,096 (Bs 70,607) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $2.91 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,080,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €35,192 (about 1 hour ago)