Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,330 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,588 (Bs 35,793) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)