Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,966 prices entered by 730 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15748 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 241% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $10,655 (Bs 67,657) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €850 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Madras costs ₨218 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 1.00Dram (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)