Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,396 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,530 (Bs 55,155) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)