Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,425 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,698 (Bs 36,885) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (37 minutes ago)