Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,003 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,792 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)