Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 999 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $4,431 (€4,107) in Brescia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$85 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)