Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 962 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 USD / NZD
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 25% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,271 (NZ$9,883) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)