Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 898 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $3,167 (3,781,005 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brikama costs 65 Dalasi (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,000,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (about 4 hours ago)