Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00125 USD / CLP
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $3,257 (CH$2,602,279) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)