Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 900 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / MGA
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 41% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,938 (10,930,436 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)