Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 947 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / MGA
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 61% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $2,071 (7,705,060 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salerno costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)