Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,196 (7,373,074 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)