Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,936 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,664 (﷼ 53,977,077) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)