Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Atlanta, Georgia? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Atlanta, Georgia you would need to make just about $1,762 (﷼ 57,041,622) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)