Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,811 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,252 (2,447KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnodar costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Darwin costs AU$43 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Doha costs 2.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)