Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,905 (﷼ 86,661,587) in Zahedan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 2,399 (about 2 hours ago)