Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03029 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €2,126 (70,168 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.61 (about 4 hours ago)