Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,172 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00064 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 24% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,830 (2,868,684 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Panama City costs 16 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)