Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
Are you moving to Winnipeg? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Winnipeg of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Helsinki costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,337 (about 1 hour ago)