Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Athens, Greece
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01701 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 75% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €627 (36,870 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgaum costs ₨180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Colombo costs 145 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)