Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01407 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,323 (руб 94,022) in Voronezh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 33 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)