Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,956 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01282 EUR / INR
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 40% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,572 (₨122,551) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)