Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,823 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020.
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,792 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)