Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09499 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Athens (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,348 (24,719 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Athens.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)