Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Athens, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,105 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00112 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Athens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Athens (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Athens you would need to make just about €1,691 (CH$1,511,887) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $65 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Valencia costs €0.86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 32 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Spokane, Washington costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$45 (about 2 hours ago)